[mythtv-users] New mythtv theme

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby2 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 28 08:55:14 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 01:33 -0500, Steve wrote:
> You're patch gave me these two hunk errors.
> Hunk #5 FAILED at 1457.
> Hunk #6 FAILED at 1468.

Version 1.5 is now available.  Give that a spin & see how it goes.  New URL: www.juski.co.uk

FYI 1.5 _should_ have the fixes everybody has suggested so far.  There
are still a couple of minor issues (like the buttons used in mythvideo's
filter screen - they're still blue-ish) but they can wait a little
while.

Now I *really* need to grab SVN & make the theme work with the new
menus, whatever they turn out to be.  Apart from the schedule change
menu, are there any other additions to SVN, such as official plugins I
need to know about?

As for a wide version of this theme.. I've been trying to get it to work
but I'm finding it hard going - especially w.r.t the aspect ratio of the
watermarks & title graphics.  In 1280x720 (even if the background is the
right size) they appear stretched horizontally by 25%.  How does mythtv
'know' the theme is wide?  Is it just based on the size of all the
background graphics (if that's the case it should be quite easy to fix).

Jus.