[mythtv-users] After compile, xorg.conf issues??

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 07:16:37 EST 2005

I just finished compiling Myth SVN 7225 on FC4, rebooted and this is what I
got??? This can't be good...

Your session only lasted less than 10 seconds. If you have not logged out
yourself, this could mean that there is some installation problem or that
you may be out of diskspace. Try logging in with one of the failsafe
sessions to see if you can fix this problem.

/etc/x11/gdm/presession default: registering your sessionwith wtump and
utump
/etc/x11/gdm/presession default: running: /usr/X11R16/bin/sessreg -a -w
/var/logwtmp -u /varrun/utmp -x "/var/gdm:00.Xservers" =h "" -l ":0"
"mythtv"
Failed to execute message bus daemon: No such file or directory EOF in
dbus-launch reading address from bus daemon

Looking through the Xorg.0.log I see at the bottom:

"Could not init font path element /usr/X11R16/X11/fonts/TTF, removing from
list"
"Could not init font path element /usr/X11R16/X11/fonts/CID, removing from
list"

Hopefully someone can shed some light on what's going on so I can try and
trackthis down.

Thx,