[mythtv-users] I Need some help with MYTHTV...

larry larry at isp.com
Mon Nov 28 07:00:08 EST 2005

Hello all,

I am new to the list & Mythtv...
My setup here is  Debian/Linux,  kernel version 2.6.11... I have
downloaded mythtv_0.18.1.orig.tar.gz...
After extracting it, I then did a ./configure, now after doing that I do
not see an executional file to start up mythtv...
Is there something that I am missing, or have I downloaded the wrong
source for debian...

Any help on getting the Mythtv program working here would be appreciated...

Thanks Larry