[mythtv-users] Re: - Someone is using this mce remote?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Nov 27 16:51:14 EST 2005

On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 02:47:06PM -0600, James Oltman wrote:
> I had several conversations with Martin himself and his thoughts were that
> my mobo had the wrong type of USB controller on it.  My mobo is an A7N8X-E
> Dlx.  It's an OHCI controller I believe.  I have been meaning to rebuild my
> backend and frontend.  Is Martin's driver included in ATRPMs?

No, IIRC this patch will kill the older mcsusb support. That's why it
wasn't included in the lirc sources, yet. Or parhaps it now is, this
is all too far back in the past. Better check with the lirc lists.

All I know for sure is that ATrpms' packages are using lirc upstream
sources w/o any driver patches.