[mythtv-users] remove remote windows logo?

Cougar mythtv at lost.data.ee
Sun Nov 27 14:10:31 EST 2005

I don't have camera at hand ad did this pic with Nokia but here it is:

http://www.version6.net/tmp/pvr-remote.jpg

I opened it with my nails ;-) Just pressed them strongly between sides
near the screw and moved them then along between both sides. Basically you
need to pull away upper side and/or push lower side.

--
Cougar