[mythtv-users] Mythburn plugin

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 13:00:18 EST 2005

On 11/27/05, Paul Harrison <mythtv at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> Just to let everyone know the mythburn-ui plugin for the the mythburn scripts
> has been updated in cvs on sourceforge. Module name is mythburn-ui.
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythburn
>
> It uses stuff that is only found in fairly recent svn sources so don't even
> try to compile it if you don't use svn, at least until 0.19 is released.
> There are basic installation and usage instructions in the README.
>
> There are some screenshots here:
> http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7060

Fantastic, I wish I had to courage to update to recent SVN (I've
backed off until the new live-tv stuff stabilises ).  But as soon as
that sounds done, I'll be in there <g>.
been looking for this for a long time!
- Ciaran

> Paul

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)