[mythtv-users] Strong signal but no signal lock?

tgate tgate at mypublic.net
Sat Nov 26 23:50:16 EST 2005

using svn 8045.

When I try to watch live tv I get signal strength of 75-80% but it
claims only partial or no lock and no picture or audio ever starts.
However, outside of myth, if I use azap I get a lock and can watch
the program without any trouble.  Anyone else having a problem with
signal lock and live tv?

mythbackend version: 0.19.20051122-1

the only error I see in the backend log is:
   DVB#0 WARNING - Symbol Rate setting (0) is out of range (min/max:
5056941/10762000)

and the frontend log reports lots of...
   BACKEND_MESSAGE[]:[]SIGNAL 2[]:[]Signal Lock[]:[]slock 1 1 0 1 30...