[mythtv-users] New HDD for Mythtv 5400 or 7200 rpm

Brandon Sherman mechcozmo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:30:06 EST 2005

Hallo.
I'd go with the faster drive.  There could be more heat and more
power draw, but it will make sure that you won't have any issues
later down the line if you add extra tuners, etc.

And everyone has a war story about a different brand of hard drive.
Get one with at least a 3 year warranty.  Seagate, I believe, has 5
year warranties now but I'm not sure.

Brandon