[mythtv-users] How does mythtv-setup assign the tv_grab script?

Ralph mythicalbeast at ralphdavis.info
Sat Nov 26 06:06:26 EST 2005

> >Why not just run setup again.  You can do it to just change the grabber
> >without doing any damage.
> >
> >ben
>
>Thanks, but I do have a reason for wanting to know how this can be
>done specifically without running setup. I could give you more
>details if you like, but...if there is a simple answer without having
>to bore you with the details....!...?

Ben - and all - I have now posted another topic, "Modifying the D1
Home Media Centre to use a tv_grab script" to this mailing list,
which explains my reason for needing to know this. Perhaps anyone
else reading this topic may also like to refer to that topic, as it
explains things in more detail. Thks.