[mythtv-users] kudos

korebantic korebantic at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 19:53:02 EST 2005

I just wanted to send out a heartfelt thanks to:

* The developers of Myth-TV...great job!
* This list for being helpful not only to me but to
anyone who asks for help
* The ivtv list
* Jarod Wilson for his Fedora/Myth-TV writeup
(http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/)

With some work and patience I was able to get my
Myth-TV box up and running, and it rocks!

Here are the specs on my setup, for those that are
interested.

Version: Myth-TV 0.18.1
OS: FC4
Capture: Hauppauge PVR350 (also used for video out)
Remote: Hauppauge remote included w/PVR350
Sound: On-board AC'97 Audio Controller
Processor: P4 2.2GHZ
Motherboard: Abitbg7
RAM: 1GB