[mythtv-users] Multiple Screen Support?

Brandon Sherman mechcozmo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:59:38 EST 2005

Yes... quite surprising that there isn't any way to add in support
for the mouse.  Irony for one of the original Macs, eh? (Don't tell
me about the Lisa and the Xerox Alto... it is a joke...)

And this would have to be both the backend and the frontend, the way
the system is being designed.  Not quite enough space for two
computers here, but MythWifi is neat.

Brandon