[mythtv-users] Two Nova-T cards?

Jules Gosnell jules at coredevelopers.net
Wed Nov 23 10:17:00 EST 2005

Weston, Toby wrote:

>Thanks, that'll be the first thing I check tonite!

Aha ! looks like this is my problem then. I did the same thing and had
serious trouble getting a decent signal afterwards. I thought it must be
the proximity of the cards as I had been assured that the pass through
had an amplifier bulit in and generated a good signal !

I'll look for an amplifying splitter and try again.

Cheers,

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell