[mythtv-users] QWERTY remotes

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Tue Nov 22 15:32:31 EST 2005

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 02:03:21PM -0500, Nathan Allen Stratton wrote:
> Anyone know of any small QWERTY remotes that can be used with myth? I have
> seen lots of wireless keyboards, but I want something much smaller. You
> don't need to type a lot, so something shaped lime my treo 650 would be
> very coo.

One option, of course, would be to simply use the Treo 650 as the
remote, assuming you didn't need to leave something behind for WAF when
you're out.

http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=7905

The NoviiRemote addition costs $35, but that's probably a lot cheaper
than any querty remote.

--
Joke template: Three guys walk into a bar. One of them is a wee bit
stupid, and the whole scene unfolds with a tedious inevitability.