[mythtv-users] Two Nova-T cards?

Weston, Toby toby.weston at Misys.com
Tue Nov 22 11:56:30 EST 2005

    Just wondering what people's experiences of using two Nova-T DVB cards
in the

    UK? I know people have with great success but were there any gotchas?
The

    reason I ask is I got my first card running (yey!) and got all flashy
and

    threw in the other one, now ... neither work! I'll look into it more but
just

    wondered if there was any obvious no-nos?

    Cheers,

    Toby

    Ps, although I get FE_HAS_LOCK ok from tzap, mplayer doesn't display

    anything or give me anything meaningful to work from (other than
something

    about working on 2 steams(?))