[mythtv-users] Motorola DCT-5100

Jason Sharpe mythtv.list at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:14:28 EST 2005

Hello!
 I am getting a Motorola DCT 5100 (
http://broadband.motorola.com/catalog/productdetail.asp?ProductID=179) today
from the cable company. It support HD and SD channels.
 I did confirm with them that the firewire port on the back is active and
works (as required by law..:).
 My question is has anyone successfully set one of these up with Myth via
firewire? I see the the DCT-6200 is supported "out of the box" and I have
seen old posts with people asking about the 5100, but I haven't see any info
on if anyone has gotten it to work.
 Ideally, I would like to capture content AND change channels via firewire,
but that could be a far off dream.
 Thanks for any help/info you can provide..:)
 Jason