[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au

Marty Ravell mythtv at rave-tech.com.au
Mon Nov 21 18:12:31 EST 2005

>I noticed similar behaviour, though if I go and look into the future, there
>seems to be more descriptions, so I am guessing once I am through one whole
>week with everything stable I think it should work.

I worked this one out this morning. My EPG now has full descriptions etc for
all shows including even today's.

Get rid of your cached.pl or run the script with --ignore-cache. If you take
a look at the newly created xml you'll notice that it have all the
description info.

I looked at options on mythfilldatabase as well but in the end they were not
necessary. A simple run of mythfilldatabase against the new guide.xml seemed
to update things fine.

Regards
Marty