[mythtv-users] mysql problem

Antonis Labadaridis antonis.lab at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:07:00 EST 2005

I solved the mysql thing... but I still can't use hauppauge pvr 250
pci... Even though I have installed ivtv drivers:

02:09.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc iTVC16
(CX23416) MPEG-2 Encoder (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc. WinTV PVR 250
        Memory at f0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]

I ivtv driver has not created a new video device as it should have... any ideas?