[mythtv-users] ATSC Station Changed Its Name

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:01:53 EST 2005

Encouraging posts from both Daniel and Mike - Thanks!

By encouraging, I mean if "Service" changes back to "WCCO-DT",
that would be just great. And, if the latest MythTV code really does
require a scan for changes to be made to the list of channels, then
that would be great, too!

The MythTV code that is currently running on the system is from CVS
of June 2005 - approximately 0.18.1. It's working so well, that even
a slight hiccup such as a station name change, isn't enough to upgrade
right now.

Thanks again, I appreciate your thoughts.

--
MM