[mythtv-users] New mythtv theme

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Sun Nov 20 18:24:19 EST 2005

On Sunday 20 November 2005 6:02 pm, Korey Fort wrote:
> Eventually, you'll have two completely different themes. The one you
> envisioned and the user requested one.  I liked the original theme (except
> for that button that's off a little, unless that's intentional.).
> Leave the theme as it is, and just save the user suggestions for version 2
> you do some where down the line.

In programming, I always try to comply with the user's wishes as much
as possible. Sometimes it's painful to let my own ideas go, but usually
the result is something much better than I could have envisioned myself.

Maybe graphics design is different. And maybe Justin is tired of my
suggestions. If that's the case, I understand. But he *did* ask for
constructive criticism, and I'm just trying to provide that.

--
Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin
jesse at wingnet.net