[mythtv-users] New mythtv theme

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:42:15 EST 2005

On 20/11/05, Lee <mythtv at varga.co.uk> wrote:

> >...now I have to redo my "Please Wait" wallpaper that shows while the
> >frontend is loading or reloading.... :)
> >
> Is that available ?   With installation instructions?  :)

Heh... I just take the background image from whatever theme I'm
currently using, load it up in GIMP, and add some "Please Wait" text.
Then I set up my Blackbox theme to use it as the wallpaper, and
voila... Whenever the frontend crash-- er, restarts ;)  I get a handy
"Please Wait" dialog until the frontend restarts itself.

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent