[mythtv-users] Opinion on mATX mobo (Asus A8N-VM CSM)?

Philippe Crassous p.crassous at laposte.net
Sun Nov 20 08:39:03 EST 2005

Bertrand a écrit :

> Asus A8N-VM CSM
>
> http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=15&l3=210&model=766&modelmenu=1
>
> Thoughts?

Bertand,,

I can just tell you what I missed with my ASUS board (K8V-X SE) : fan
control. On my board i found no way to speed down the CPU fan. If you
want a silent box, I suggest you check that you can actually speed down
the fan, not just cool down the CPU (the latter one works great)

Philippe

---
Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 0546-5, 20/11/2005
Analyse le : 20/11/2005 14:39:03