[mythtv-users] EPG missing 9pm-midnight 3day+ data

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat Nov 19 14:11:19 EST 2005

Steve Malenfant wrote:
> I'm not sure if my zap2it source for my zip code, but it seems that
> I'm always missing the 9pm-midnight guide data on the 3rd day and on.
>
> Today is saturday, I got the full guide for saturday-sunday, but
> monday+ has 9pm-midnight missing.
>
> Is this something normal

Yes. This happens when you try to get every last bit of data but
the last day has some data for most channels but ends earlier
on others. This makes it appear that there is a full day's data
but there are holes. Use "mythfilldatabase --max-days 11" so that
it doesn't grab these incomplete days and cause this problem.

--  bjm