[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV and FoxTel

Joshua King jkingkard-hotmail at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 19 05:14:58 EST 2005

Hello Arnie,

On 18/11/05 11:23 PM, "Arnold Delavigne" <adelavig at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Hello Joshua,
>
> My namešs Arnie. You donšt know me, but I found your blog (via
> gossamerthreads) when I was researching how to get MythTV to change channels
> on my FoxTel Digital STU. Unfortunately, the link you gave for the hand
> tweaked lirc.conf file for the Sky DigiBox is no longer functional.
>
> I was wondering if you could e-mail me a copy of the lirc.conf you are using

Here it is, as well as a change channel script which works for me with Myth
(note it's got a couple of hacks in it to handle other people using the TV
-- getting out of Active features before recording, etc). It assumes you
have the Myth box plugged into the VCR output of the Foxtel Digital STU (NOT
the TV output, if it's in the TV output take out the bit at the bottom that
presses the TV button).

Copied to the list so Gossamer can archive it.

Joshua King