[mythtv-users] DCT6412 firewire - one port changes channel, one sends video?

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:28:28 EST 2005

Anyone have a DCT6412? I'm at my folks and my dad has one. I plugged my laptop
in to his 6412 and one of the firewire ports seems to not accept the channel
change command via 6200ch but the other does. The port that accepts the
channel change won't send out video, but the port that won't accept channel
changes does!

anyone know whats up? am I doing something wrong for this box? I've run the
plugctl commands but they don't seem to do anything but change the
datarate...

Steve