[mythtv-users] OT: Need help diagnosing backend hardware failure

Robert Denier rdenier at finiteinfinity.org
Fri Nov 18 11:12:36 EST 2005

Disconnect all your drives, external peripherals and cards except for video
and see what happens.

If it stays on then perhaps your problem is in the half you disconnected and
so forth..

Of course I've disconnected things and had something mysteriously start
working only to plug them back in and still have everything working...

Don't forget to reseat your memory at some point.  I suggest using one known
good piece at some point as well..

-Robert