[mythtv-users] $20 tuner at CompUSA
Bill W.
bill-list at wtwhitman.com
Thu Nov 17 22:32:41 EST 2005
mythtv.t.wuuza at xoxy.net wrote:
>Anyone know anything about this tuner card? I can't find any info about what
>the tuner chip is or whether it is supported by MythTV. It also has a remote,
>but I don't know if the receiver is USB or plugs into the card. It would be
>worth 20 bucks if it just had a USB remote, but an extra tuner for 20 bucks is
>also a steal.
>
>http://www.compusa.com/adproducts/product_info.asp?product_code=333088&pfp=cat3
>_______________________________________________
>mythtv-users mailing list
>mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
>
>
>
I went and picked up the card today. The chip is recognized by the
driver, but the driver tells me that it doesn't recognize the board
design. If anyone is interested in details, or has any tips, please let
me know. I'll try to test a little more later tonight.
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list