[mythtv-users] Graphics card recommendation

Mike Robinson mike at robinsonhome.org
Thu Nov 17 21:48:47 EST 2005

I'm building a new MythTv BE/FE (my first) and would like some input
regarding the graphics card.  I will be recording ATSC OTA channels from
two HD3000 cards, so I'll need to support HD playback.  I've seen the
FX5200 based cards recommended often, but I can only find them with an
AGP interface.  From what I'm told, if I'm going to build a new system,
PCI-E is the way to go for the graphics card.

Can anyone recommend a PCI-E graphics card supported by MythTv?

Thanks!