[mythtv-users] Nuvexport problems ffmpeg finishes immediately.
Brad Fuller
bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 15:42:47 EST 2005
James Fidell wrote:
>Quoting Chris Petersen (lists at forevermore.net):
>
>
>>>What are people doing about the yuvdenoise problems? If I say "no" to
>>>'enable noise reduction' ffmpeg still bombs.
>>>
>>>
>>And the error it bombs with is important.. if it's the "missing -hq"
>>one, you'll have to revert ffmpeg or edit nuvexport to remove the
>>option. The only ffmpeg versions available to us fedora users still
>>require -hq, and I'm not going to switch my desktop over to kubuntu any
>>time soon.
>>
>>
>
>Chris kindly helped me with this the other day. I grabbed the sources
>for ffmpeg (specifically ffmpeg-0.4.9-10_cvs20050612.rhfc4.at.src.rpm,
>though I believe Chris is using 0.4.9-9) from atrpms and built from
>them. It seems to work fine.
>
>(Sadly, the xvid output is very poor compared to the recorded input,
>but I guess that's a different problem :)
>
>
>
I'm using the CVS as of 14Nov - 3277056.
Maybe I need to go back several months.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20051117/9977c777/attachment.htm
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list