[mythtv-users] Interesting potential lightweight frontend

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Thu Nov 17 15:03:36 EST 2005

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:14:13 -0600
Doug Hall wrote:

> [...]

well its off my menu!

poorly thought out if you ask me, shouldn't it be accepting streams over ethernet (wired or wireless?)

of course as it runs linux, and as the review shows that you can put
firmware into it, someone might "free" it up - reasonable networking
could be acheived over usb2 or firewire adaptors.

However none of that will compensate for the popping over the sepakers,
or the hard drive whine penetrating the audio....
--
Nick Rout <nick at rout.co.nz>