[mythtv-users] Which is the best HDTV Tuner Card

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 13:57:39 EST 2005

The DVico "FusionHDTV 3 QAM" and FusionHDTV 5 Gold and Lite are also
supported in Linux.

Recent updates to the kernel also added support for the ATI HDTV
Wonder (although I don't know if that device supports QAM).     --
There should be good info on all of these cards in the archives of
this mailing list.

I have been using an HD3000 and FusionHDTV3 in my system for several
months, both of which work great for receiving unscrambled QAM
channels.

I used the Fusion card because I had it from my previous windows HTPC.
  I bought the HD3000 because they are a Linux-only company, and have
contributed a lot to Linux HDTV support.