[mythtv-users] MyBlaster/Dish Network

Robert Denier rdenier at finiteinfinity.org
Wed Nov 16 16:25:02 EST 2005

Overall the MyBlaster serial seems rock solid with two dish network receivers,
where the IR blaster did flaky channel changes no matter how long I messed
with it, especially when myth was doing the channel changing.  [When myth is
changing the channel, there are other things going on that seem to make IR
blasters less reliable.]

I can send someone the files I'm using if someone needs them.  You will need a
serial IR blaster, and one receiver set with id 1 and the other with id 2.

Note, I don't have anything particularly new, I just did a couple minor
changes to a set of perl scripts linked in a past list post.

-Robert