[mythtv-users] Rip DVD to H.264

Robert May robtmay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:08:52 EST 2005

I haven't built my MythTV box quite yet so I don't know everything
works.  To rip from DVD to H.264 you might want to look at this app:
http://handbrake.m0k.org/ .  I don't know if you could control it via
MythTV but it seems like it would at least save you from having to rip
and then convert.

-Robert