[mythtv-users] How to record LiveTV?

Ant Daniel antdaniel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:42:28 EST 2005

On 11/16/05, Yemu <yemu at gazeta.pl> wrote:

> Dnia środa, 16 listopada 2005 06:06, Michael T. Dean napisał:
> > One report, two me-two's and not a single version number (or even a
> > mention of stable versus SVN)...
>
> system: gentoo
> kernel: 2.6.11-gentoo-r9
> mythtv: 0.18.1-r2 build from portage

Is your 'watch recordings' screen set to show all recording groups?
Does it show up under MythWeb, or Delete recording?
It might be that the recording is being made but not being shown (as it's
might be in another recrding group). I can't remember how to change the
filter, memory tells me you hit 0, but don't quote me on that.
 Ant.