[mythtv-users] Attractive cases and cheap DVD burners

Jules Bean jules at jellybean.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 04:29:10 EST 2005

Jules Bean wrote:
> You can always remove the graphics card fan and replace it, either 
> with another fan attached to the card, or another fan placed in the 
> case positioned to draw air over it. http://www.quiet.pc.com are one 
> outfit that sell very quiet fans (in 

That should be http://www.quietpc.com sorry

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list