[mythtv-users] Wrong audio stream picked up

cardboil cardboil at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 21:09:10 EST 2005

I couldn't find the setting for TS/PS mode in mythtv-setup (I am using
svn7255). So, I checked the mythconverg database and found dvb_recordts
setting in the capturecard table. This is set 1 in my case, so I assume TS
is being used. But, myth is still picking up the AC3 audio stream instead of
the first mpeg2 stream. Any other ideas to try?