[mythtv-users] Myth and a DEC2000

William Lewis minutemaidpark at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:56:26 EST 2005

I was able to get the channel information into my database by using the
0_18_fixes branch from subversion.  Take a look at
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ for information.  It will let you scan the
capture card and get the information over the air.  Much easier than a
series of SQL and/or perl scripts, IMHO.