URGENT HELP...PLEASE! Re: [mythtv-users] Guidance on burning recordings to CD/DVD

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 07:43:04 EST 2005

>  It does give you a hint:
>
>          echo ""
>          echo "Directory for DVD Filesystem (VIDEO_TS)"
>          echo "Warning: lots of space needed here 4.7GB max."
>          echo "         CONTENTS OF THIS DIRECTORY WILL BE DELETED"
>          echo -n "[$dvddir]: "
>          read tmp; [ -n "${tmp}" ] && dvddir=$tmp
>
>  How could it be any clearer?

Oh man!  Now I feel even worse. :(

Luckily, I have my digi photos synced to my windows laptop, so I have
all them.  Just about everything else is gettable again, either by
re-ripping my CD's, or finding my Uni CD's somewhere.  It is just a
pain in the ass that I have to do that, plus there are some losses.

Lesson learned I guess.

And for the record, I still haven't gotten MythBurn to work so I am
officially hanging up my hat...for now! :P

Thanks anyways,
Whytey

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.