[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au (1.44)

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Mon Nov 14 23:00:26 EST 2005

Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:

> Here in Canberra I had to change
>     Prime Southern               : southern.prime.com.au
>     PRIME SOUTHERN, CANBERRA, WOLLONGONG, STH COAST : southern.prime.com.au

Yes, I noticed this after that last update; it's very annoying that they
change the column headers...

I've updated the script to version 1.44; this one takes the channel
names in the config file, eg "Prime Southern", and *matches* against the
column header from the web page to determine the appropriate column for
that channel. So, "Prime Southern", being a substring of "PRIME
SOUTHERN, CANBERRA, WOLLONGONG, STH COAST" still matches this column.

Hence, with this new script the above change is unnecessary.

The names are used as regular expressions in the match (case ignored),
so you could easily modify the config file to make it reasonably
resilient to changes in the web page channel names (eg, replace
'southern cross ten capital' with 'ten' or 'capital' etc).

   http://www.immir.com/tv_grab_au

Cheers,
Michael.