[mythtv-users] lircd.conf

Marty Ravell mythtv at rave-tech.com.au
Mon Nov 14 21:57:05 EST 2005

>if mode2 works, that would seem to point at a bad lircd.conf. I
>personally didn't have any problem once I got mode2 to work. I believe I
>used a lircd.conf from jarods site although can't recall for sure.

For my particular remote (the older Grey and Black one) the FC3 page on
Jarod's site talks about using a file called :

/usr/share/doc/ivtv-*/lircd-g.conf

I believe that this is the file I originally had working but for some reason
I don't have it now. If I cd to /usr/share/doc/ivtv-* I end up in
/usr/share/doc/ivtv-0.4.0 but there is no lircd-g.conf there.

Regards
Marty