[mythtv-users] new computer can't find HD3000, azap works fine

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Mon Nov 14 14:36:59 EST 2005

On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 10:26:00AM -0500, Steve Adeff wrote:
> On Monday 14 November 2005 09:45, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
> >
> > Careful review of the boot messages, maybe with debug turned on might
> > help.
> >

> u know, I looked through them, but as far as I could tell the regular log
> shows the same as well, obviously there must be *something* different, but I
> didn't notice.
> How do I turn debug on?

need to firstly run modinfo on the modules relevant to your card
that will tell you what parameters the module takes. In general
it will be

modprobe <module> debug=1

or a higher value that 1.
Load them from the most basic one first up to the highest level
you will know what depends on what based on a lsmod....

Stuart