[mythtv-users] zap2it listings update

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Nov 14 10:26:26 EST 2005

Robert Denier wrote:

>I glanced at it before and thought I found the right command, but it would
>seem to not have worked.  (It has been well over a week.)
>
>At any rate, how do you zap the channel database and get it so that only the
>channels you have selected at zap2it are shown and not old channels that no
>longer have guide information since they are deselected..

You can start mythtv-setup and tell it to delete the unwanted channels.
IIRC, you find the channel in the list and press 'D' (for delete).

It sounds like you've properly removed the unwanted channels from your
lineup at http://labs.zap2it.com/, so next time you run
mythfilldatabase, you'll only get the channels you want.  If you haven't
removed them from your lineup, make sure you do so before you next run
mythfilldatabase.

Mike