[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au updated (1.42)

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Mon Nov 14 02:43:51 EST 2005

>       <http://www.immir.com/tv_grab_au
>     <http://www.immir.com/tv_grab_au>>  version 1.42
>
>     Contains the unencoding of the guide pages, and the translation of
>     closeup urls.
>
> Skimming over the code, is anybody using this successfully in
> Victoria? (Melbourne). Doesn't look like it has all the necessarry
> channel definitions.....?
It parses the channel list from the web page itself; the stuff in the
script simply recognises channels and gives then "standard" names ---
any missing channels will get an ugly default xml-id name... and you can
edit these in your config file afterwards (feel free to send me
appropriate ones to add to the script).

Michael.