[mythtv-users] newbie: new myth setup : recommendations

Brandon Sherman mechcozmo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 01:00:59 EST 2005

Hello,
I'd think that a slightly faster processor may be a good idea.  Since
you are using a Socket A board, it isn't too hard to buy a ~$60 1.8
GHz Sempron or something that would probably help a fair bit.  Also,
if you have the option of a SATA hard drive, that will be easier to
work with than your PATA drive in your case.

But keep in mind, those are recommendations-- your setup isn't
horrible by any means.

Brandon