[mythtv-users] No Audio on PVR-350 but available when 350notselected

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Sun Nov 13 19:08:16 EST 2005

Yup, it appears to be mixer settings - If I bypass the soundcard I heard sound just fine.  Funny, my last to Knoppmyth installs I didn't have this problem.    I'm confident the sound works on the MB (EPIA SP13000) since audio worked when I wasn't using the 350 hardware decoding.

I'll do some digging, but in the meantime anyone have any suggestions out of the gate on how to check that the line-in is enabled on the MB?  Though I've dabbled in Debian for years, I've never ever bothered with sound until now....

later,

Paul