[mythtv-users] Attractive cases and cheap DVD burners

tgate tgate at mypublic.net
Sun Nov 13 09:18:58 EST 2005

On Nov 12, 2005, at 2:41 PM, mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org wrote:

> I have a PVR500 and pcHDTV card on my SP13000 mb in a LC-11M.
> Very slick and very very quiet.

By quiet, how sensitive are you to noise?  I ask because I recently
bought a Ahanix D5 which is driving my girlfriend and I crazy with
the refrigerator noise.

I've even disconnected one of the fans, and replaced the other with a
thermal control variety fan (which I'm not sure works).  I'm at the
point of looking for another alternative but I'm not yet to where I
want to attempt separate front and back ends.  I have 2 HD5000 cards
which, I think might fit, as well as a Gforce 6600 card which seems
like it might work with the riser.  Is the LCD functioning for you?