[mythtv-users] Attractive cases

Phil Vid phil.vid at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 18:44:37 EST 2005

I have the Accent HT-100. Its big, but considering it replaced a VCR,
Satellite Decoder and DVD player its a fair trade.

The LCD is pretty crappy, only alpha numeric 16x2 lines and a limited
number (8 i think) of programmable characters. Its not programmable
enough to do decent graphical stuff..
Its also too small to read from a distance so I haven't bothered
programming it but I've tested it to work with a couple of different
LCD drivers.

It has 3 dvb cards in it, 2 drives and a dvd drive. It actually looks
good with the other silver sound components I have.

phil