[mythtv-users] Testing DMA with VIA chipset?

R. Geoffrey Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Sat Nov 12 16:55:45 EST 2005

Not necessarily -bad- advice, but limited in that it did not distinguish
that the new chipsets are not subject to the problem.

I'm running a Via Sp13000 with the newest chipset and... no problem.

More info on chipsets at Via's websites.

So the original question can only be answered when we know exactly which
chipset is on the board.

Geoff

R. Geoffrey Newbury                          newbury at mandamus.org
Barrister and Solicitor                         Telephone: 905-271-9600
Mississauga,Ontario, Canada              Facsimile:   905-271-1638