[mythtv-users] No sound with DVD playback

Bennett Leve bleve at nightmare.com
Sat Nov 12 09:52:57 EST 2005

I am using mplayer to play DVDs via mythtv.  If I plug headphones into
my soundcard out, I can hear the sound from the DVD.  For mythtv though
I am using the sound out on my PVR-350 which works great.

Shouldn't I be able to take a mini-stereo plug from my sound out and put
it on the line-in on the PVR-350?  When I do this, I have no sound.
Maybe there is something that needs to be configured, but not sure what.

-Bennett