[mythtv-users] Capture Card 'setup' program?

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 22:12:17 EST 2005

mythtv-setup. Using this program you can tell mythtv what you are using for
capture cards, set up channel lineups, and tweak various other settings. I
think you need to have the backend (but not frontend) running when you run
mythtv-setup, but I'm not certain. Having mythbackend running doesn't hurt
at any rate.