[mythtv-users] Moving scheduled recordings to new DB / LVM2 group failure

Cory Zerwas gannas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:11:28 EST 2005

Just a follow up on the LVM bit, which I opened a thread for in linux-lvm,
regarding re-creating the partiton.

Apparently re-creating the partition worked and now I can see the
once-missing PV. However, upon getting the previously missing PV back my
formerly established-to-be-OK PV disappeared. Weirdness, the LVM (type 8e)
partition is still there but an lvmdiskscan returns the newly fixed
partition as a PV but not the one that was working from the start.

Once I get the VG up, or give up and start over, I'll be able to move on the
DB issue.

Thanks again,
Cory